DANCE FORWARD EASTER COURSE 2019
Dance Forward will once again return to the amazing studios of the Royal Academy of Dance for its EASTER DANCE COURSE. The course will be 3 days in total but you choose which days you want to do!
This year, the whole course will concentrate on classical ballet. On the last day there will be a demonstration at the end of the afternoon giving the students a chance to experience the excitement of live performing! Please not in order to take part in the performance day you have to attend at least day 2 and 3 as well.
Once again the dance classes will be taught by today's star dancers passing on their passion of dance!
Day 1 Ballet
Day 2 Ballet
Day 3 Ballet
- You decide if you want to take part in 1, 2 or all 3 days!
- The focus on will be ballet and performance
- Parents or Teachers can observe the classes for day 1, 2 and 3 as well as the performance on the last afternoon
- The venue brings the exciting factor to the dance floor with two superb large studios with mirrors, barres, piano and importantly a sprung floor with the Harlequin flooring so you can extend yourself in your Grand Allegro!
- Classes start at 10am and finish at 6pm to give you a chance to travel to London for the day or have an extra hour in bed if you are staying in London!
So what's the deal?
- The course is open to all dancers aged 12 to 20 years. No auditions… it's about everyone having that special dance experience.
- A world class faculty awaits you ready to share their passion of dance with you… now that's worth the trip to London!
- Classes will be split into different groups depending on age and ability.
- The excitement this intensive dance course will bring to your life... giving you lasting memories and a fresh step as you stride forward with a new found confidence
- Personlised tuition from a world class faculty
- Learning repertoire and moves from dance professionals who have performed at either the great opera houses around the globe
- Students will also benefit from the experience of working in the studio with a choreographer. They will have a piece created especially for them that will be performed on the last day in full.
- Making friends with fellow students with the same passion to pursue a professional career
- Experiencing the joy of watching professional dancers at close quarters as well as having the chance to talk with them afterwards
On the ballet days, the world class faculty will be
teaching classes in:
CLASSICAL BALLET WARM-UP, REPERTOIRE/GROUP WORK, VIRTUOSITY, POINTE WORK OR MALE VARIATIONS and Choreography
The classical ballet faculty will be joined by pianists that have a wealth of experience of playing for ballet classes at both a professional and vocational level with dance companies and vocational dance schools.
Dance Forward will have use of 3 huge studios at the venue.